Friday, April 1, 2016

25 Processes / Boosting fps /Boost Computer speed



I have been working on ways to improve computer speed and performance.  In the next couple of days I will show you processes you can disable to improve computer speed, performance and possibly boost fps and performance in games.  This will provide great improvements for lower end computers.  I have safely gotten my processes down to 25 (minus task manager / Snipping tool).

Please look add this page to your favorites because I will be sharing all the tips I know to help you boost your computer speed and performance.  There are many guides out there but some processes can be harmful if turned off.  I have researched everything I will present to you and I assure you it is safe.  Thank you!

Jason

1 comment:

  1. Thanks A lot.I am very Impressed for your nice Tips.you check my website: gamersbone.com
    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free CSGO skins & many more!

    ReplyDelete